- Canva lets you create designs.
- Flipgrid allows you to record yourself – requires a camera and microphone.
- Screencast-O-Matic is screen recording software.
- AnswerGarden allows users to give feedback (20-40 character limit).
- Padlet is an online collaboration tool.
- Slack is a collaborative site for teams.
- Wakelet lets you save web content, text and images into a single-screen collection.
- Trello helps you or a team stay organized.
- Feedly lets you curate information sources.
- Kahoot lets you create an online game or quiz.
- Quizlet is another online quiz application.
- Moodle is an open source Learning Management System (LMS).
- WordPress is open source software to create websites (like this one).
- LinkedIn Learning is a library of digital training (requires subscription). Your local library might have a subscription service.
I am an RN and hospice nurse educator, specializing in eLearning. I received my MA in Learning, Design and Technology from Central Michigan University. I have experience in geriatric and emergency pediatric nursing and am credentialed in Epic’s ASAP, ClinDoc, Orders, Comfort and Ambulatory applications.